Dire Haven Dire Haven

so much fun

simple but very fun gameplay and music

Goin Up Goin Up

adiction problems

yes... i am adicted 2 this game :(

i love to stomp goombas and pumkins, their eyes pop out so cool, i love bombs.. i love this focken game!!!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

SPOILER!!!!

Great Game, very dark... the music really did it for me... I will be expecting the sequel, cuz I AM THE RABBIT!!!!! nice!

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm afraid I don't know what rabbit you're talking about

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Gotta admit!

at first I sayed: naaa it's just another luncher... bah... but then I realized I was like hipnotized...couldn't stop'n'sh*t DAUMN!!! good-addictive-game sir!!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

sweet game!!!!

Everything about this game is awesome!!! the graphics, the music, the story, the gameplay is cool, and the style is so sweet!!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Awesome!!

good game, and fun concept, congrats!! it kinda made me feel as Dante in the Divine Comedy going down into hell like that.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

wow

simple, yet so addictivly fun!

MindFeed MindFeed

thanxs for the bagels!!

oh, and I love orange juice, so thanx for that two... and I don't know what happened there but some how this machine said a lot about me...bye

K-Guare responds:

Envisage would like to remind you that although the test application seems it may 'Feed' your mind, it is merely a test.|

:]

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

wow...yes...

all though it wasn't as hard as i expected... it was great!! the ending dialoge was thick and clever...a bit too much "in your face" (cuz it was a lot, and interrupting) but the game freacking ruled!! great game sir!!

Skywire Skywire

cool and funny

I could only play a few levels, but it was very much fun and coolness all together. well done (that little voice was cool) I'lle play this again when i have the chance.