{recollection] {recollection]

Very deep!!

Now this song is very nice, it has a lot of content and emotion... really liked it!!

snayk responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

my plastic face my plastic face

Well...

It's kinda dark and very industrial, I like that. I think a little more tension added near the ending (around ~2:00) would have been nice, to contrast with the cool soft finale. That's of course a feeling I get... The song is very nice anyway. Good Job man!

snayk responds:

Thanks!

Set out! Thrill! Set out! Thrill!

yeah!

Nice work doc!! this was very cool, and crazy.. a sutil crazyness though wich was very nice.. kinda reminds me of aphex twin style. the high and low freq variation was of very good taste. And the percussion's sound was very neat.

DrSalvadork responds:

Ahaa! Thanx, a subtle crazyness is a good description!
I have one of Aphex Twins CDs, called Richard D James-album, and I don't think I have as crazy, and cool, beats as he does. But he does use acoustic instruments with electric beats, which I also did, so maybe you're right.
Yeah, I thought the percussion was good too in this song, the congas worked pretty well, if I can say so myself.
Thanx for reviewing again!

Maxxhi5 Maxxhi5

NICE BEAT!!

Nice beat doc!! Some crazy drums, and the ending is very psycothic... I like the beat changes and the over flows... if you can call it that... well the only extra thing I would add is some high pitch noises to complement as a counterpoint!! But it's very nice.. keep'em coming doc!!

DrSalvadork responds:

Hmm, you're right actually. Now that I think about it, some high pitched sounds would fit. Kinda like in G-G-G-GO.
Yeah, I probably should do an updated version of this song at some point...
Thank you for reviewing again!

The Daydreamer (IDM) The Daydreamer (IDM)

Pretty NICE

Well recorded, nice tune, good fx's, arrangements are not too cheessy... Maybe a little voice would go amazing on this song... that's just what I think.

UnRealz UnRealz

Well done

It's a very good song, kinda cool that it seems very happy or pretty I don't know.. but there's something there that make it a bit misterious.

Nightmares-(Salvadork) Nightmares-(Salvadork)

Well, I like it..

I like it, though the tempo was a bit hard to digest, I get the feeling. What I didn't like was the percussions you used.. maybe some more heavy or deep percussion... cuz the bells were great!! but kinda miss a little with the cymbals and snare... I belive some dark, deep percussion would have done it more.. well the rest is great though!! keep it up!!

DrSalvadork responds:

Yeah, I wasn't sure what kind of percussion would suite, and this was the best I could find. These drums were at least a bit smooth, which was what I wanted them to be like. I'm not sure of what dark percussion sounds like...
So you didn't like the echoing snare and hi hat? I think those were ok, but I dunno...
I agree about the bells! That part and the part with the beat were the only parts where I felt I really did a good job!
Thanx for the review, appreciate it!

Randomness Constructor Randomness Constructor

it's pretty good!!

could use some winds in the first part, but it's very good over-all. I really liked the beat change with the tempo and all... good work!!

DrSalvadork responds:

Thanx for commenting man!
Yeah there was a little bit of wind in the beginning, maybe there could've been more.
Thanx for the review and for the score!

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

lol

great song, good voice. i just hated that electric weird electric guitar that sounds like a toy guitar... but besides from that this is great!!!

Midmorning Tufler Remix Midmorning Tufler Remix