B4CK 1N MY D4Y B4CK 1N MY D4Y

excelent loop. 6 pennises

Top Gun 2 Top Gun 2

At first I didn't get it, but then saw the news and watch it again... i did laugh.
Bye mister Scott.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

drugs

Dire Haven Dire Haven

so much fun

simple but very fun gameplay and music

Goin Up Goin Up

adiction problems

yes... i am adicted 2 this game :(

i love to stomp goombas and pumkins, their eyes pop out so cool, i love bombs.. i love this focken game!!!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

SPOILER!!!!

Great Game, very dark... the music really did it for me... I will be expecting the sequel, cuz I AM THE RABBIT!!!!! nice!

ImpendingRiot responds:

I'm afraid I don't know what rabbit you're talking about

{recollection] {recollection]

Very deep!!

Now this song is very nice, it has a lot of content and emotion... really liked it!!

snayk responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

my plastic face my plastic face

Well...

It's kinda dark and very industrial, I like that. I think a little more tension added near the ending (around ~2:00) would have been nice, to contrast with the cool soft finale. That's of course a feeling I get... The song is very nice anyway. Good Job man!

snayk responds:

Thanks!

Set out! Thrill! Set out! Thrill!

yeah!

Nice work doc!! this was very cool, and crazy.. a sutil crazyness though wich was very nice.. kinda reminds me of aphex twin style. the high and low freq variation was of very good taste. And the percussion's sound was very neat.

DrSalvadork responds:

Ahaa! Thanx, a subtle crazyness is a good description!
I have one of Aphex Twins CDs, called Richard D James-album, and I don't think I have as crazy, and cool, beats as he does. But he does use acoustic instruments with electric beats, which I also did, so maybe you're right.
Yeah, I thought the percussion was good too in this song, the congas worked pretty well, if I can say so myself.
Thanx for reviewing again!